The Sioux Falls Design Center hosts PechaKucha Night on the First Fridays in March, June, September and December. A night where thinkers and innovators present their ideas using 20 slides shown for 20 seconds each. This is a free event that is open to the public.
PechaKucha Night was devised in Tokyo in February 2003 as an event for young designers to meet, network, and show their work in public. It has turned into a massive celebration, with events happening in hundreds of cities around the world, inspiring creatives worldwide. Drawing its name from the Japanese term for the sound of "chit chat", it rests on a presentation format that is based on a simple idea: 20 images x 20 seconds. It's a format that makes presentations concise, and keeps things moving at a rapid pace. Presented by the Sioux Falls Design Center, the Sioux Falls Pecha Kucha City organizer, 5-10 thinkers and innovators will each present their ideas using 20 slides shown for 20 seconds each.
Next PKN - June 2, 2017
PechaKucha Night Vol. 22
Date: June 2
Presentations from 6 - 9 pm
Location: The White Wall Sessions - 2121 E 10th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57103
- J White - The Hustle Meets Art
- Michael Yaeger – The White Wall Sessions, an intimate music experience.
- Chad and Jennifer Nobel – Today’s Israel Array
- Allison Dvorak- Out of My Mind: Designing Experience
- Matthew Rennels – I’m Not Supposed to Be Here.
- Sebastian Bergeron – What the Hell is Hygge?
- Andrew Robertson – Sioux River Camp Coffee
- Jessica Garcia Fritz - Sectional Practices: Make no Plans
Interested in presenting your latest creative projects or work at PechaKucha Night? Fill out this form below and we will be in contact.